Use cache for available modulefiles and relevant data to speedup loading
Loading a module is pretty slow to the the required actions on the file-system. All relevant data to load a module should be kept in a cache.
- This cache must/should be updated manually after adding a new module.
- Using the cache is optional:
- the cache is not used at all
- the cache is used, if a module is not found, fallback to 'traditional' behavior
- the cache is used, if a module is not found, print an error
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information