I've noticed the use of different styles in the references of the Manual. I propose to unify them, following the recommendations of APS style.
- Authors: Initials + surname, use et al. for four or more authors, large collaboration in brackets
- Title: italic syntax, include link
- Journal: use journal names abbreviations, add space after journal name (not comma)
- Volume: add comma after volume
- Issue number: not included
- Pages: for journals, only start page number; for conference proceedings or collection, include start and end pages and use pp. abbreviation
- Date: Year in parentheses